Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today I have my first Pink Wednesday manicure for you all. Three amazing nail bloggers, Colour CoatedGlitta Gloves, & Life and Polish got together and created Pink Wednesdays after their love for the movie Mean Girls. In the movie, "The Plastics" wear pink on Wednesday's and though none of the bloggers are mean, they took this idea and made it their own by wearing pink nails on Wednesdays. I just had to join in on this since pink is one of my favorite nail colors!


Today's manicure began with one coat of OPI Nail Envy. I chose OPI DS Reserve for my first Pink Wednesday manicure. OPI's Designer Series line are 3-free (free of DBP, Toluene, & Formaldehyde) and formulated with diamond dust. DS Reserve is an incredibly gorgeous vintage pink holographic polish that applies very smoothly and is completely opaque in just two coats. I used Seche Vite fast dry top coat to top my pretty pink mani off. The holographic particles in Reserve make me want to call this one My Private Jet's pink little sister.



I really love this polish. I like this shade on my skin tone and as a holographic lover I'm so glad to have this one in my stash. What's your favorite pink polish? As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing tomorrow's post with you, xo!

~Jessica

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!
    reserve is one of my favorites from DS polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color (and nails!) - I gotta get in on this Pink Wednesdays thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting in on Pink Wednesday as well. This is gorgeous.. Love the pic beside the flowers. Seeing flower in this cold season takes me back to summer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete