Friday, December 23, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is ______!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I've missed you all so very much! I have been so busy getting ready for my trip and getting ready for the Holiday's that I haven't been able to get a post up. Originally, I planned to do a whole bunch of scheduled posts for you all but unfortunately life got in the way..it happens, haha! Now that I am here visiting with family and friends I don't think there will be much time for nail posts but I am going to try my best!

Photo Credit: http://www.shiningtrends.com/hottest-items-this-season/christmas-nail-polish/

There were some great Holiday collections released this year in the nail polish world: OPI's 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection, Orly's Holiday Soiree Collection, Color Club's Beyond The Mistletoe Colletion, Zoya's Winter Feel Collection; just to name a few. As we get closer and closer to Christmas, I am wondering which polishes and/or collections are on your wishlist? At the top of my list are the new flakies that will be released by Finger Paints. These special effect topcoats aren't supposed to hit shelves until January but some Sally's have them displayed already. I will definitely be running into Sally's while I'm up here because mine..well, let's just say, it pretty much sucks. I am also hoping to find Snow Globe which is part of China Glaze's Let It Snow Collection.

I would also love to hear about the polishes you plan on gifting this year! This year I am gifting a few polishes to my friends and family. I have also made a few rings made of polish, like this one, to give as gifts. I can't say who is getting what here because I know some of the people I'm giving gifts to read my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise. I surely hope they love them!

So Lacquer Luvers, I would love to hear which polishes are at the top of your list and which one's you will be gifting this year. Maybe you guys will help me add to my ever-growing wish list =) As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica


***** By the way, thanks to you all, I've reached 100 Followers here!! I will be having a 100 follower giveaway posted up when I get back home. I am excited to do some shopping for one of you lucky ladies! Thank you so much for following and being a part of LuvMyLacquer!! <3 *****

2 comments: