Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe Collection Pt. 2 **Pic Heavy**

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today I will be showing you swatches from the 2nd half of Color Club's Beyond The Mistletoe Collection. These gorgeous glitter mani's  all began with a coat of Color Club's Sticky Base Coat, 2 coats of color, and topped off with Color Club's Clear Top Coat. On to the pics!

Jingle Jangle


 Jingle Jangle can best be described as dark blue, light blue, lavender, & holographic glitter in a clear base.

Candy Cane


Candy Cane can best be described as pink, light pink, & holographic glitter in a clear base.

Gingerbread


Gingerbread can best be described as gold and holographic glitter in a clear base.

Again, noticing  how well these work as layering polishes for Color Club's Foiled Collection, I layered one coat from the Beyond The Mistletoe Collection over two coats of the Foiled Collection; Jingle Jangle over Cold Metal (pinky), Candy Cane over Hot Like Lava (ring), & Gingerbread over Antiquated (middle).


This is surely a holiday collection that does not disappoint! Nothing says festive parties like glitter nails and these pretties will give them so much sparkle. I especially like the blurred pictures in these swatches, you can really see how the holographic glitter in this collection are reminiscent of twinkling lights on a Christmas tree..love! My favorites from Beyond The Mistletoe are Sugarplum Fairy & Candy Cane. Which ones do you like best? As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing tomorrow's post with you, xo!

~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. These are all pretty!!! Candy Cane would be my favorite though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.. All of them!! My favorite would be Jingle Jangle! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Lizzy, I knew you'd like that one! =)

    ReplyDelete