Friday, December 9, 2011

The Nail Polish Tag - I'm It!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I was tagged by the lovely Ms. Lindsey over at Neverland Nail Blog in one of her posts & I'm really excited to get to the answers. Thanks Lindsey, I love doing these! So here we go!


The rules are very simple:
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure the bloggers that you tagged, knows that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.

Now, here are the questions:

  1. How many nail polishes do you have?
  2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
  3. Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it?
  4. What is your first nail polish brand?
  5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
  6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
  7. And what color does compliment you?
  8. Name two of your best nail art friends?
  9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
  10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
Here are my answers!
1. Last I checked, I have a little over 300 in my stash. No, I do not have a problem, lol!
2. My favorite brand is..how can I pick just one? I like them all...I really do love my Bettina's & Zoya's, though <3
3. Ahh, crackle! That stuff I really WANT to like but cannot stand! It looks nice on some people, just not my thing.
4. My first nail polish brand was Sally Hansen. I love their Xtreme Wear line...great colors, very reasonably priced, and not hard to find!
5. Well, that's easy! LuvMyLacquer, of course! I can see it now, the cutest bottles ever & the most gorgeousss colors/collections! Oh, a girl can dream.. =)
6. Ok, I know this color is like THE color when people think of nails. It's the color in most posters in salons, but me and red do not go. At all! I have very few of them and only like one in particular..and that's in part because it's a HTF (hard to find) & it's sparklyyy - Essie Ruby Slippers
7. Oh I just love pink, purple, and green on me!!
8. Two of my best nail art friends are Yamii & Raquel! Not only are they great at nail art (please go visit their pages!) but they are two of the most genuinely nice people I know!
9. The best nail polish gift I ever received was from my hubby! He got me polishes for my birthday this year and actually picked out the colors himself!! So sweet..
10. My dear Lindsey, it has been such a pleasure getting to know you and so many other lovely ladies over in NP&G! I never would have guessed that in my lifetime I would meet such talented people through nail polish! The dedication you put into sharing your work with us will forever be appreciated and I wish you much continued success in everything that you do. I cannot begin to put into words how much of an inspiration you are to someone like me who is just starting out. May you continue on with the success of Neverland Nail Blog & please keep bringing us your lovely manicures. Thank you so much for tagging me in your post, xo!!


That was fun! The 5 bloggers I want to tag are:
Carolina from Colores de Carol
Yamii from Yamii Does Nails
Lizzy from The Do It Yourself Lady
Marketta from Pink Polish Addict
Kelly from Posh For Polish

YOU'RE IT!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Im a new follower and I love your blog! Me and my friends made this tag, and we're so super glad that its spreading around! Thanks for doing the tag! I love your answers to the tag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live learning about the people behind the blogs I read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to learn more about you Jessica!

    Thanks for the Tag. I can't wait to respond to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete