Monday, December 5, 2011

Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe Collection Pt. 1 **Pic Heavy**

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today I will be sharing swatches from half of Color Club's Beyond The Mistletoe Collection. This collection contains 6 sultry colors (Beyond The Mistletoe, Holiday Splendor, Sugarplum Fairy, Gingerbread, Candy Cane, & Jingle Jangle) for a glittering holiday along with clear top coat. I found this collection on Black Friday while shopping with my sister at Ross. Each manicure began with a base of Color Club's Sticky Base Coat, 2 coats of color, and a coat of Color Club's Clear Top Coat. Now, on to the pics!
Sugarplum Fairy


Sugarplum Fairy can best be described as holographic, lilac, & lavender glitter in a clear base. For these swatches I included a blurry pic because it really mimics the way these polishes sparkle like lights! Love, love!

 Beyond The Mistletoe


 Beyond The Mistletoe can best be described as light blue and holographic glitter in a clear base.

Holiday Splendor


 Holiday Splendor is the only color in this collection without a clear base. This one is green, silver, and holographic glitter in a green jelly base. Yummy!

I couldn't help but to notice that each of these colors would work well layered over a polish from Color Club's Foiled Collection. For layering, I used 2 coats each of Foil Me Once (pinky), Lumin-icecent (ring), & Perfectly Molten. Once that dried I applied 1 coat of Sugarplum Fairy (pinky), Beyond The Mistletoe (ring) & Holiday Spendor (middle) and topped them off with Color Club's Clear Top Coat.


These glitters are gorgeous! I really love the way they shine and their holiday names are just perfect. Are you a fan of glitter? Which of these is your favorite? As always, I hope you Lacquer Luvers have enjoyed this post and I look forward to showing you Pt. 2 of this sparkly collection tomorrow, xo!

~Jessica

3 comments: