Saturday, November 12, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I sure hope that you all made your good luck wishes yesterday at 11:11 & that they come true because mine certainly has! I was so happy to see all of the lovely comments you all left me and I couldn't believe that I gained so many followers in one day. Thank you all for joining me on this journey!

For today's post, I wanted to let you guys know a little bit more about me and so I've decided to do a mani using some of my favorite things. I began using 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy for my base. Nail Envy is one of my favorite base coats because it has strengthened my nails and helped me with breakage. I have only been using it for a little while and I love how much stronger my nails are already! In yesterday's post I mentioned that one of my favorite colors is green. My other favorite is purple, I just can't get enough of it!

One of my most favorite people, my Hubby, got me this polish last week. Bettina is one of my favorite brands & this pretty is called Secret Garden (which happens to be one of my hubby's favorite songs!). This is purple cream perfection! Secret Garden can be described as a warm berry toned purple. This is 2 coats and the application and formula of Bettina polishes are so flawless. Love, love!


For my design, I've used..you guessed it, my all-time favorite stamp! This plate comes in a series from BornPrettyStore & it has become my signature! I love flowers and I love that this plate (M72) comes with 3 different sizes of the same image. Consider yourself warned, you will see alot of this design!


I used my favorite white stamping polish for this design, Konad Special Stamping Polish in white. And topped it all off with my favorite top coat, Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I love how fast Seche sets the polish underneath and the fact that it doesn't smear my stamped images. It's also oh so shiny!

I hope that you Lacquer Luvers enjoyed this post and I look forward to sharing tomorrow's post with you, xo!

~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty stamping! I don't have any Bettina's yet... I really want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LuvMyLacquer. Beautiful color and design. Keep up the good work. (LuvMyLacquerMomma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is indeed you signature stamp! i love how you place them! lovely shade of purple! looks good on your complexion! keep up the good work mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the placement of the stamp! And I love the base color... it's gorgeous. Bettina is one of my fav brands as well :)

    ReplyDelete