Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Spam: Bettina & Nail Art

Hello Lacquer Luvers! For today's post, I want to share some of my previous photos with you. Before I began this blog, I created my Facebook & Twitter pages where I would share my nail art with friends. I wanted to share these photos with all of you, too!

In May of 2011, I went to the Miami Beauty Show which was held at Miami Beach Convention Center. It was my first time ever going to something like this and I was so excited. At the show, there was a booth that immediately caught my eye!


I saw this pink, & all of these pretties and immediately made my way through the crowd! The only other place I have ever seen Bettina before this was on Cristina's blog, Let Them Have Polish. I was really, really excited to see that they were there and making their debut in South Florida at the show. Here's a pic of one of
the displays there:



At the show, I picked up a few of these & my only regret after coming home was not grabbing one of each one they had! I have been wanting more of them ever since I left and when I recently found out that they were being sold at a local drugstore chain, Navarro, I made my where there! Every time I go out I try to stop and get a few of these. I am happy to be seeing them more around here & hope to start seeing the newest collections in stores soon.

So, on to the photos! Some of you may have seen these, some of you may have not. Either way, I hope you all are enjoying this post =)



Bettina Green Apple from the Candy Collection



Bettina Green Apple & Konad M63



Bettina Purple & Konad M64


Bettina French 3 from the French Collection, KleanColor White for the tips



Bettina Mojito from the Resort Collection

Bettina Mojito Feather Mani

Bettina Orion from the Stars Collection

Bettina Orion & BornPrettyStore M72, french tips with Wet N Wild's Ebony Hates Chris

Bettina Over Dyed from the Jeans Collection

Bettina Over Dyed & BM03 + BM06



Bettina Sand Blast from the Jeans Collection

Bettina Sand Blast & BM224



Bettina Purple from the Art Deco Collection


I will try to reformat my pics later so that the Bettina Purple photos are together, I am still new to this and trying to figure everything out =) I hope you all enjoyed this post Lacquer Luvers & I look forward to sharing tomorrow's post with you, xo!

~Jessica

5 comments:

  1. *drools* im loving orion! sand blast is really pretty too =] bettinas display looked on point! im glad you got a chance to go to the miami beauty show! loving the nails as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one! Great spam post! I would have died if I saw all those Bettina's *drool* O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bettina Orion & BornPrettyStore M72, french tips with Wet N Wild's Ebony Hates Chris is my all time favorite. You have such talent. LuvMyLacquerMom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, I am also addicted to Bettina and own most of her collections and a handful of the general classics. Great mani's, I really like them all!

    ReplyDelete