Sunday, February 9, 2014

Studded Neon Graffiti Nails

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far. Things are pretty busy around here but I'm enjoying spending time with my family. I got around to doing my nails last night and couldn't wait to get up and take pictures of this! I'm sure most of you are expecting something with hearts.. I'll have those up this week, I promise! It's been a while since I've done a neon mani though and the mood struck me to come up with this:


I received these 2mm round neon studs from The Daily Charme a while ago. While re organizing my stash, I came across them again and knew that I wanted to use them for my next mani. The plate that I used for this manicure was right under these studs and I haven't used that yet either so I grabbed these and an arsenal of neon polishes and got to work. 


I began with 2 coats of Bettina Matte and 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism (FPBE). Matte is a basic white polish and was great for getting the neon colors to pop. Using a makeup sponge, I dipped the corners in various colors (Essie Bottle Service + multiple Island Girl neons) and applied the polish to my white canvases. Once that dried, I used FPBE to stamp on this image from Lily Anna 08 and sealed my nails with my oh-so-shiny HKGirl topcoat. I completed this manicure by adding the neon studs before the topcoat was completely dry.


I love how the studs pop against the black polish and the graffiti-ish vibe the image on this plate gives this manicure! You can find these awesome studs in The Daily Charme's Etsy shop for $3.50 & the Lily Anna 08 plate on Messy Mansion's website for $10.00. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

11 comments:

  1. I love neon stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single mani you create is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo love this mani!! Got me thinking about candy right now lol :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. As should be obvious, there is a large group of lucrative open doors hanging tight for you on the web. Regardless of whether you have a degree or not, there is open door for you to bring in cash with the assistance of your PC. You will truly appreciate making a full or easy revenue on account of the open doors out there sitting tight for you!play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo apki saanson mein baste hain !
    Khud ki saanson ko ,
    Rok paaoge kaise !! play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2d animation company in india
    cartoon animation video maker
    corporate video production bangalore
    how many step process for creating a 3d animation
    corporate video production companies
    animated movie makerExplainer video company in Delhi
    Animated video production companies in India

    ReplyDelete