Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Look At This Stuff! Isn't It Neat? (Sea Lore Ariel)

Hello Lacquer Luvers! A few months ago I hosted a nail meet-up here in Miami and got to meet a group of women who shared the same passion for nail polish as we all do. We all got together and met up at a local beauty supply shop and had a fun sushi lunch. It was so nice to hang out with people who loved something so seemingly "small" to others but plays a huge role in our lives.


We held a swap at the meet and exchanged polish gifts amongst each other. There was a raffled prize as well. Jamie, the lovely maker behind Sea Lore, generously sponsored a prize for the raffle. I ended up winning it (yay!) & was so excited to unwrap this beauty. Sea Lore Ariel can be described as bright turquoise jelly with red squares, purple hexes, green glitter and green shimmer.


This manicure began with two coats of Bettina Sand Blast (light grey cream). I applied two coats of Ariel over Sand Blast on my ring and middle fingers and my thumb. This polish is so jam packed with glitter and shimmer that you barely see any of the grey underneathe, which I love! The green shimmer in this is spectacular, it really does give this polish the feel of a mermaids' scales. I then used Bettina polishes in Purple, Flame & Mojito to create a water marble that compliments the colors of Ariel. My manicure was complete with one coat of HKGirl topcoat.


I really like Sea Lore Ariel. This polish was beautifully crafted in honor of one of my absolute favorite movies from my childhood. It is whimsical, playful, and pretty... just like Ariel! Sea Lore polishes retail for $10 for full size bottles (15ml) and $5.50 for minis (7.5ml). If you could have a polish inspired by any movie what movie would you pick? What do you all think of this manicure? As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish and the watermarble is the perfect accent. It really is enjoyable to be able to connect with other ladies from our awesome community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, dear! What do you think I would think of? It's cool! And the marble is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! You're amazing at water marbling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo and of course the water marble! Your inspired by nails are always on point!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. joining a specific program, look around and see which one offers you the most money back for your buys.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tum par gussa aata hi nahin
    Na jaane kitni mohabbat kar baitha hun tum se play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. animated video / App Explainer Video / Explainer Video Production Company
    animated explainer videos / 2d animated marketing videos
    2D animation / Motion graphics Explainer video company in Delhi
    Animated video production companies in India

    ReplyDelete