Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hare Polish Wrapped In Plastic

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I was checking out my Instagram feed a couple weeks ago and came across a swatch by @Lacquerloon that made me do something I haven't done in a while. I made my first impulse buy in months! One look at Hare Polish Wrapped In Plastic and I'm sure you'll understand why. 


Wrapped In Plastic is described as a subtle blue toned grey jelly with white, aqua and iridescent gold glitter throughout. I applied 1 coat of this over a light blue creme. It went on beautifully and was super shiny when it dried. 


For nail art I used some Scotch tape and Cult Nails Tempest to create the triangles. Then I cut some stamping decals to fit inside the triangles. The decals were made using MoYou London's Suki Collection 1 plate and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away! + Bettina Vanity. I completed this manicure with a coat of HKGirl and 2 studs.


To be honest, I wish I would have just left this mani alone before the nail art. The polish itself was beautiful enough on her own. I really want to try some more Hare Polishes. Do you guys have any suggestions? Favorites? Hare retails for $12.50 & can be purchased through her shop on Etsy. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Abstain from pursuing the web occupations that require a sign-up expense. Most real organizations won't approach potential representatives for a charge previously permitting them the chance to work. On the off chance that you go to a physical business to find a new line of work you are not regularly requested to contribute any cash, and most online organizations are the equivalent. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create Invitation Videos And E Cards Online For Weddings
    Free Online Invitation And Save The Date Video Maker Cum
    Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
    Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Wedding Invitation Video | E Invites

    ReplyDelete