Friday, March 29, 2013

Bettina Lilac and Pink Water Marble

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I'm really excited to share today's post with you guys! As you all know, water marbling is one of my favorite types of nail art. It's been so long since I've had a chance to get one done and I'm really happy with the results of this one.


This is a Bettina marble and the colors that I used were Marshmallow, Haze & Giacinto. I began with a coat of Essie Feed Me followed by one coat of Bettina Marshmallow. I then began to build my bullseye in the water with the three colors and proceeded with the design. I topped this off with HK Girl topcoat.


I really love how delicate and girly this mani came out. The design is one of my favs for marbling, too! Have you guys tried water marbling? I know it's alot of work and very hard to get right but the results are always beautiful and unique. As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

6 comments: