Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Sugar Rush Splatter

Hello Lacquer Lovers! Today's post features what was probably Walgreens' most anticipated collection for Spring. The Sugar Rush Collection by Sinful Colors contains 7 new pastel shades and 1 preexisting shade that are sure to send you on an eye candy high.

L-R Unicorn, Orange Cream, Cotton Candy, Sugar N Spice, Sweet Tooth, Candy Coated, Sugar Rush, Sweet Nothing

 My mani began with a base of Essie Feed Me followed by two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I used Unicorn, Cotton Candy, Sweet Tooth & Sugar Rush for the splatter. This look is achieved by dipping the end of a straw into a puddle of polish and blowing short quick puffs of air into the other end. HK Girl topcoat completed my manicure.



I really love how fun and easy these splatters are. The end results are always unique, too!


Above is a photo of a manicure using some of the Sugar Rush polishes. I applied 2 coats of Snow Me White and used a makeup sponge to create this gorgeous gradient with Cotton Candy, Sweet Tooth & Sugar Rush. The candies were stamped using my Konad Special white polish & a Bundle Monster image plate (BM306). The gradient for this mani made it so hard not to stare at my nails all day, I loved it!

So Lacquer Luvers, do you have the Sugar Rush Collection? Which are your favorite colors? Both of these manicures were really fun and I'm excited to hear what you all think of them! As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Candy nails are actually next on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the gradient! I own the collection and surely will try that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using the Auction House, d3 gold you should get Auction House Add-ons. Without this, you will be hard to reach your goal. It is so important for you to make the best use of the Auction House. Two of the best auction add-ons are recommenced to you, the Auctioneer and the Auctionator. Also the Market Watch and Postal are better. Using these will give you a lot more functionality and data, which will help you maximize your auctions. At this time, there more and more players using the Auction House to play the game. So, you have to be a little creative and tricky to beat your competition. So you can learn how to transfer items between servers, cheap tera gold and how to manipulate items’ prices using different tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this collection, and what an appropriate stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both manicures look so cool! The splatter is soft but fun, and the gradient just perfect.

    ReplyDelete