Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sugar Daddy Just Got Fancy!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today's post is a little different than what I've been posting recently. Every now and then my nails crave a nice nude polish and a break from the colorful designs I normally gravitate to. I'm loving the look I came up with and hope that you all do, too!


My mani began with a base of Essie Feed Me followed by two coats of Sugar Daddy. Oh, Sugar Daddy, how I love thee! This polish in french nude perfection. It applied so nicely and it gave my nails a gorgeous sheer coat of a tiny bit of color. I love that this polish hid a little bit of yellowing on my nails. If I ever had to pick the perfect base for a french mani this is definitely it!


The design I picked for this mani is so intricate and beautiful. I chose to use Pueen image plate PUEEN18 and got it on my nails with Konad Special Stamping polish in black. The intricacy of this design and how the black pops off of the nude base made for such a lovely combination. It looked fancy yet modern. This mani was complete with a coat of Essie Good To Go topcoat.


Would you wear this mani? What do you think of nude/sheer polishes? I know alot of girls, including myself, absolutely live for color on their nails. Every now and then it is nice to have a little palette cleanser though. I'm loving these image plates by Pueen as well. They are all etched very nicely and the designs are fabulous and unique! Pueen currently offers three sets of plates, along with a few random plates, that can be purchased here if you are interested. International lovelies can place there order for these plates here. As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica  

5 comments: