Sunday, April 21, 2013

Zoya Stunning Collection for Summer 2013 Swatches and Review

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today's post features what I think is by far the best collection ever put together! Zoya very appropriately named this one Stunning and you can bet that every single shade is just that. Consisting of 6 vibrant shades that are sure to get you in the mood for sunglasses and flip-flops, the Zoya Stunning Collection should be on every girl's fingertips this season!




Darcy: The full-coverage, sunny yellow cream! This lemony shade has the slightest bit of shimmer and is completely opaque in three coats. 


Thandie: The citrus-orange cream! Thandie has a little bit of shimmer in her as well. Here she's photo'd completely opaque in 2 easy coats.


Micky: the amazingly gorgeous coral crelly (a cream with the squishiness of a jelly)! This beauty took 4 coats to reach full opacity. She shares that teeny bit of shimmer that makes her, well, stunning!


Yana: the beautiful Geranium pink cream! This dazzling lovely is photo'd here in two coats but if carefully applied she might very well be a one-coater. I'm sure there are others like her, but none in my collection and she seriously made my heart skip a beat, LOVE!


Rocky: the serene blue cream. She reminded me of the clear blue skies before those summer storms. So calm, so pretty. Here she is at 2 coats to reach full opacity.


Josie: the gorgeous grassy green cream. Most of you know my love of greens and while they vary in shade and finish I have nothing quite like Josie! This beauty went on as smooth as butter and reached full opacity in 2 easy coats.

This collection, for me, is in a league of it's own. It's everything I look forward to at summertime. Vibrant & rich colors that catch your eye! The formula of these were Zoya standard, and by that I mean pretty perfect. I will for sure be pulling these out again as they would definitely make great bases for summertime nail art. This collection is available at Zoya.com & retails for $48 for the set or $8 per bottle. Currently Zoya is running their Earth Day Exchange which means you should probably put this collection in your cart right now! As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica    

**These polishes were sent to me for my honest review.**

4 comments:

  1. Yana and Rocky are so gorgeous!!!! This is a really pretty collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reeeally loved Yana! I think this collection is pretty, too =) Thanks for stopping by love!

      Delete
  2. Amazing swatches Jess. And I LOVE this collection

    ReplyDelete