Thursday, July 19, 2012

5 Minute Mani

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I know I promised that the next post will be of swatches and my review for the Zoya Diva Collection. I am working on my swatches and photos today but in the meantime, I wanted to share a quick post of a 5 minute mani I created yesterday. I needed to come up with something quick so that I could go to lunch and do a little shopping for Gabrielle with my husband, Ty.


I began this mani with a base of Milani Smoothe Base Coat. Next I applied one coat of Sinful Colors Social Ladder to my ring fingers and then to the rest of my nails. The reason I painted my ring fingers first was because I wanted to stamp something on my accent nails and wanted it to be dry by the time the rest of my nails were painted.


I used my Konad Special Stamping Polish in white along with BM-318 for my accent fingers. If you don't know, hibiscus' are my favorite flowers and this image is so elegant it had to be the first one I used from their new set of plates! I topped this mani with a coat of Color Club's top coat and voila, this mani was done in 5 minutes!


Above is a photo of what I wore with this mani. I had on jeans and brown sandals to complete my outfit. The necklace I wore is a peacock feather that is brown, gold, and green. I wore a heart shaped nail polish ring that I created which was green. The ring was featured in my first blog post ever and you can click here if you'd like to see it. As you guys can see, my belly is getting pretty big! I am 35 weeks right now and my baby girl will be making her debut in 4 weeks. I can't believe how fast time has flown but I am so very excited to welcome her into the world and our beautiful family! As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

15 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're so far along already! And gorgeous quick nails! I'll have to use that paint it first for stamping idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetheart! The time has flown by, hasn't it? Yea, if you paint your accent nails first it helps to get the complete mani done faster ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mani, beautiful mommy! Can't wait to "meet" the little princess! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovebug! Can't wait to share pictures with you, xo!

      Delete
  3. I dunno, for me a stamping mani is never a 5 minute thing :-S
    Your mani is beautiful and YOU are too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can find a one coat polish or a simple shimmer that dries fast I'm sure you'll be able to knock it out in 5 mins, too! ;) Thank you darling! <3

      Delete
  4. Aw, so cute! I'm not that big yet, but I'm also only 22 weeks along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww congratulations hun! I wish you a wonderful pregnancy, xoxox!

      Delete
  5. You look amazing, look at you glow!!! This mani is perfect for your outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I am not the most fashionable person by any means but I tried to look cute yesterday, haha! Thanks love!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! Gabrielle is a gorgeous name as well. Looking good mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sugar! It took us a while to find a name we both love. I think it's gorgeous, too! xo

      Delete
  7. Awwww... Jessica you look so pretty!! Love your simple and pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful and I love that manicure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gabby is almost here!!!!

    Oh this is so exciting!!!

    Your mani is gorgeous, as are you!
    I love how simple and quick it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete